Red Cross Swim Lessons 2021
Instructed by Carol Smith
To Be Announced
Swim Lesson Policy
- Swim lessons cost $40/members and $50/non-members
- Class sizes are limited. There are no longer additions to any class beyond the number of spaces.
- If the classes are full, please fill out information for our waiting list. We will make every attempt to open another class as instructor time allows.
- A $10 late fee is assessed when a student registers the day of or after the class start date.
- Payment must be made when registering for class. We do not hold spots. If calling in, payment may be made with a credit or debit card and the parent must sign the release form on the first day of class.
- Closed Registration is an opportunity for those currently enrolled in swim lessons to register for lessons before registration is open to the public.